This amazing Kale salad was the highlight of my Raw, Vegan Cooking Classes that I taught last year.
It’s a simple and delicious way to get your greens and the best part is that the salad stays fresh forever!
Well not forever but it actually gets better the longer it’s in your salad, if there’s any leftovers that is.
- 1 Bunch of Kale
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- dash of Olive Oil
Creamy Garlic Almond Dressing:
- 4tbsp Almond Butter
- 2tbsp Tahini
- 1/3c Water
- 1 Whole Lemon
- 2 Dates
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce, Coconut Amino’s
- 2tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Thumb Ginger
- 1tsp Chilli Flakes
- Remove kale from hard stem.
- Tear into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Massage (Yes Massage!) kale until wilted and soft, about 3-5min.
- For the dressing make sure to remove the pit from dates and remove the skins from lemon.
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Add dressing to salad and toss thoroughly until all leaves are coated.